I am so excited to be sharing a guest post on Her Sunday! I wasn't really sure what to write about so I thought I'd share eleven things instead. Check it out!
Here are the rules...
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 random things about me~
~ I don't have a college degree but I want to go back and get one.
~ I am a mom to the most amazing and funny boy ever.
~ It boggles my mind how much my husband loves me.
~ I love coffee in pretty much any form.
~ I love to dance and when a really great song comes on the radio it makes me want to totally get down club style. Not that that would even be remotely appropriate but still...
~ I hate being so out of shape but I can't seem to muster the will power to stop eating sweets or to exercise.
~ I have played the piano since the third grade and have even played the organ at church before.
~ I have always known I would do something to help people and for the last 3 years I've been working in the non-profit sector.
~ I have always had this feeling like I was meant to do something big and I know I haven't accomplished it just yet.
~ I love to cook and bake especially for others.
~ I love to travel and wish I could go on a big vacation every year. Maybe someday I will...
Tiffany's questions that I answered. (Yep I totally stole this off a blog post of a wonderful friend.)
1~ What is your favorite childhood memory?
2~ What song is playing in your car right now?
I have just been listening to the radio lately so nothing specific.
3~ Do you sing out loud when you drive?
Yes! People probably think I'm nuts.
4~ What is the one place on earth you would travel if money was no object?
Japan if I could only pick one pace because I'd love to visit the land of my ancestors. If I could go more than one place I'd totally take a year off and go cruise all over the world.
5~ What is your favorite book?
I don't really have a favorite. I used to read a ton when I was younger but now I mostly read self help or management/work related type books.
6~ What is your favorite movie?
HMM... I don't know if I have one. I used to like movies until they all became so predictable or remakes of older movies. I guess I just don't have the attention span any more.
7~ What seems more scary to do ~ Scuba Dive or Sky Dive?
Both sound terrifying to me but I guess I'd be more likely to try Scuba before Sky Diving.
8~ What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time?
I love to craft. Cross stitch, crochet, scrapbooking, whatever. I love all things crafty!
9~ What are you passionate about?
Helping others. There is no greater joy than to help someone and do it from a place of complete selflessness expecting nothing in return. I always hope that somehow in my life I can help someone else and make their life better.
10~What are you afraid of?
Well I used to think it was failure or being alone but really it's bugs. I hate bugs. They're so gross and creepy. EWWW!!! I know I can get over the fear of failing and I know I won't be alone. I have great friends and family so I guess I just have bugs to fear. *Shivers*
11~Are you Happy?
Overall yes. I have my ups and downs but for the most part life is good.
My 11 questions for you to answer are...
1. If you could make a living doing anything in this world, what would you choose?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What makes you truly happy?
4. What is your favorite guilty pleasure (you know the song you love but would be embarrassed to admit... yes admit it now!) song or band?
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
6. What scares you the most?
7. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
8. If you could have any talent in the world, what would you pick?
9. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author?
10. Could you live without a smart phone and internet access?
11. Would you rather have money or fame?
Since I'm not tagging anyone, if you play please leave a comment here with a link back to your post so we can check out the answers to your questions.
I hope everyone who's reading this has a happy and fabulous day! Cheers!